Smart Home Switches
- With remote control function, you can download a free application (for smart life) from the application store, run it and pair it with your mobile phone, and control the light switch anytime and anywhere.
- Voice control function, it is compatible for Google Assistant, the light can be turned on or off using voice commands, saving the workload of turning on the button.
- Timing function, it allows you to set to turn on and off the lights at a specific time, or you can set a timing switch to turn off the lights in the room when the child is asleep, so as to better plan life.
- Shared design, you can share your device with your family, everyone can individually control the switch of each light, let the family experience the fun of smart life.
* Crystal tempered glass panel will never fade. The switch will always look like new.
* Fireproof ABS plastic box, prevents excessive heat result in fire, reducing the security risk.
* With LED indicator, very distinguished in the darkness.
*L+N wire control, easy to install, replace the old switch directly.
* Operating Voltage: AC110V-240V/50Hz~60Hz Power:2000w/each gang
Smart WiFi Light Switch
Compatible with Alexa Google Home and IFTTT, Smart Light Switch with Tempered Glass Touch Panel Modern Design, App Remote Control and Timer Function, 3 Gang Wall Switch
A1: Yes! You are welcome to place sample order to test our superior quality and services.
A2: Yes! Marking/Printing : It can mark your brand or any printing that you want , except for international famous brand .
A3: We have professional team behind your computer screen. we have sales ,Purchase, QC (Quality Control), research and development at your service. we will help to solve any problem that in your international business.
A4: CE, ROHS and FCC
Yes, in the Smart Life App go to Scens or Automation and you can create If-Then like commands that work very well, I used one of the two switches to turn on an off a Smart LED strip Controller that used in my TV Room.
Yes. Check settings in app
Yes. You can do this by creating a schedule in Smart Life App.